Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
in association with Resource Alliance
This fully revised third edition is the essential fundraising handbook for the developing world (including Africa, Asia, Latin America and countries of Eastern Europe).
Using case studies and examples of good practice, it offers:
- Guidance and advice on establishing effective local fundraising
- The opportunity to tap into a wide range of sources of funding (including government, companies and charitable foundations)
- Fundraising techniques
- Good practice
- Sources of information and help
This new edition incorporates:
- Changes in fundraising practice
- New case studies
- A completely updated and rewritten section on internet fundraising
- An expanded ‘Useful organisations’ section
This is an ideal book for fundraisers working to mobilise local resources and funding, for funders and for those seeking to support them.
‘Fundraising is an art, but it needs expert knowledge, techniques and tools to ensure success. This book will provide you with the vital toolkit to help you succeed.’
Managing Director, THINK CONSULTING SOLUTIONS
‘A must for millions of non-profits in emerging markets.’
Donor Relations Specialist, UNICEF India Country Office
'We need tools like this to keep our fundraising up to date.’
Marianne "Mayan" Quebral
Executive Director, Venture for Fundraising, Phillipines
'This is the first book I read when I moved into international fundraising and one I continue to refer to and recommend.’
Director of International Fundraising, UNHCR
- ISBN 978 1 906294 33 5
- 336 page(s)
- 3rd edition, 2009
- June 2009