Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Attracting the people you need
Part of the The Essential Volunteer Management set
Updated in 2013, this guide is for anyone who has to find volunteers for their organisation.
Drawing on their extensive experience of working and training in this area, the authors underline the importance of starting from a clear strategy and recruiting regularly.
The book includes practical advice and creative ideas to help you:
- Recruit the people with the skills that you need
- Make good use of your networks
- Write engaging recruitment messages
- Make your organisation attractive to volunteers
- Diversify your volunteers
Buy the The Essential Volunteer Management set for £ 60
- ISBN 978 1 903991 20 6
- 112 page(s)
- 1st edition, 2002 updated reprint 2013
- January 2002