One day course
This course is no longer available. Please see other marketing courses here.
From Twitter to Facebook, Instagram to Pinterest, using social media effectively becomes more important for charities every day. Social media is your chance to engage directly with supporters and convince them to take action to support your cause.
This course will answer these questions and many more, leaving you with a solid foundation in how social media works and how to use it in your organisation.
Who should sign up?
Anyone involved in marketing their organisation who wants to know how to use social media effectively.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how to plan and create powerful social media campaigns.
- Understand more about the ‘big picture’ and social media platforms.
- Be more pro-active in building communities and delivering positive action.
- Be confident in the different disciplines and concepts at the heart of social media.
What will it cover?
- The basics of social media
- Social media and how it relates to the wider web
- Popular and rising social media platforms
- SEO as part of social media mix
- Understanding how audiences engage with social media
- Building communities
- Creating positive action
- Creating and promoting brand advocacy
- Social media and fundraising
- Social media and campaigning
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions