This date is no longer available. Please check the list to the left for further dates.
One day course
This course will give you the tools to improve your assertiveness, confidence and communication at work.
You’ll have the chance to try out the assertiveness techniques you learn on the day, so you return to the office feeling more confident and ready to make your ideas heard.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who wants to develop effective communications with colleagues and others.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand your own level of self-esteem, confidence and assertiveness.
- Appreciate how people are different and how to tackle these differences.
- Use an extensive toolkit to improve your assertiveness, whatever stage you’re at.
- Practise assertive techniques using your own situation.
What will it cover?
- Definition of assertiveness
- Different behaviours: passive, aggressive, manipulative, assertive
- The rights and responsibilities of the assertive person
- Techniques to improve your assertiveness
- Self-esteem and confidence
What people said about this course:
“Really good training course. Very interesting and will definitely use aspects of the course in the workplace.”
Katie Stocks, Epilepsy Action
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions