One day course
Direct marketing is key for developing loyal donors for any charity.
With recent case studies and lots of practical tips, this course will refresh and improve your skills, helping you to increase return on investment from both direct mail and email marketing.
Who should sign up?
Anyone responsible for developing donors who is seeking to further develop their practical direct marketing expertise and knowledge.
What will I get out of it?
- The skills to better assess your direct marketing integration and performance and develop a viable approach to improving ROI.
- The ability to create a suitable testing programme, to ensure that changes are made in a controlled and manageable way.
- The chance to share and discuss approaches with other direct marketing practitioners.
What will it cover?
- Adapting copy and visuals to maximise both channels.
- Improving direct mail and email integration to achieve increased synergy.
- Creating e-newsletters that donors will want to open and read.
- Increasing ROI by using controlled testing techniques, including creating a viable and sustainable testing strategy.
- Top tips for data management, including list sourcing, data enhancement and GDPR implications for email and direct mail.
- Taking better control of the campaign management process to reduce cost and stress levels.
Trainer: Nick Day
Note: delegates are encouraged to bring examples of direct marketing campaigns for discussion and evaluation
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions