This one day course will introduce participants to some “difficult behaviours” they will encounter at work and equip them with constructive ways of handling them.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who is finding others’ difficult behaviour a challenge at work – colleagues, staff associates, board or meeting participants, customers or providers.
What will I get out of it?
- Consider other people’s difficult behavior and why we find it difficult
- Consider our own difficult behavior and why they find it difficult
- Explore the four key competencies of emotional intelligence and how these apply when dealing with challenging behaviors
- Discuss what gives rise to conflict and identify ways to manage it effectively for ourselves and for others
- Identify useful influencing behaviors
- Explore strategies for managing difficult behavior
What will it cover?
- Typical difficult behaviour
- Understanding others and ourselves
- Emotional Intelligence – what it is and what it means for us
- Dealing with conflict
- Influencing model and approaches
- Ideas and strategies for handling difficult behaviour
Trainer: Cathy Shimmin
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions