One day online course
Our online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks. This course is a practical, interactive experience utilising small group work, individual exercises, and facilitator input.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion are key to delivering the best service to your clients and the best employment experience to your staff. They are crucial elements in good governance. This course will help you to work well in a diverse environment by maximising your knowledge, awareness and understanding.
Who should sign up?
This course is suitable as a refresher or can be used as an introduction to members seeking to implement equality, diversity, and inclusion matters for service users and staff.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore the benefits and power of diversity in the workplace
- An overview of the Equality Act 2010
- Build constructive conversations on topics of inclusion, equality and diversity
- Understand the context and key terms of unconscious bias
- Increase awareness of our individual biases and be mindful of the impact of unconscious bias on behaviour and inclusion
- Practical tips to respond ably to challenges
What will it cover?
- Putting equality, diversity, and inclusion in context
- What is diversity?
- Equality Act 2010
- How discrimination escalates
- Unconscious Bias
- Meeting the challenge
Trainer: Judeline Nicholas
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions