* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
Book included: Key Guides: The Board Secretary’s Handbook
Half day course
It will give you the knowledge and skills you need to do a great job in the role, covering job responsibilities and compliance issues relating to the Charities Act 2011 and the Companies Act 2006.
Who should sign up?
- Anyone who is new to the role of Company Secretary
What will I get out of it?
- Learn about the role of Company Secretary
- Understand your impact and duties as company secretaries of charities in relation to the Charity Code
What will it cover?
- The role of the company secretary
- Dealing with Companies House and Charity Commission filings
- The typical tasks of the company secretary
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
Trainer: Alan Clarkin
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions