Half day course
This date is no longer available. You can still book on to our other dates listed on the left hand side.
It will give you the knowledge and skills you need to do a great job in the role, covering job responsibilities and compliance issues relating to the Charities Act 2011 and the Companies Act 2006.
Who should sign up
- Anyone who is new to the role of Company Secretary.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn about the role of Company Secretary
- Understand your impact and duties as company secretaries of charities in relation to the Charity Code.
What will it cover?
- The role of the company secretary
- Dealing with Companies House and Charity Commission filings.
- The typical tasks of the company secretary
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions