Receive a free copy of How to Win Campaigns when you attend this course.
One day course
This course will show you how to do just that. You’ll learn about the role of campaigns in an organisation. Plus, easy-to-apply tips on how to lobby and campaign more effectively, and influence political processes, through lots of communications channels.
Who should sign up?
Anyone new to campaigning and lobbying will find this course useful. Charity staff with some experience but wanting to improve will also benefit.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore and assess the key issues relating to audience analysis and segmentation.
- Understand and use the concepts of framing and messaging as they relate to advocacy, the media, lobbying and campaigning.
- Learn theory and practice of campaigning and apply it to strategy.
- Understand the role campaigning plays in influencing the public, politics and policy.
What will it cover?
- Audience – analysis and segmentation
- Messaging – framing, focusing and management
- The dynamics of campaigning – definition; strategy; barriers; integration; partnerships; tools; outcomes/evaluation; case study; media/social media; future trends
- Lobbying – briefing, processes and tools
- Developing a campaign strategy
Trainer: Matthew Davis
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions