Two day course
This course, for those with some experience, will teach you all you need to know about how to plan, manage and maximise resources with a clear strategy. You’ll come away knowing which sources to look at for money, and where your organisation should go next with fundraising.
Who should sign up?
Staff, volunteers or trustees who have some in fundraising and want to take their knowledge to the next level.
What will I get out of it?
- Identify where the money is and how to go about securing it.
- Fundraise effectively through all sources of funding, from trusts to legacies.
- Better understand what skills you will need to be an effective fundraiser.
- Gain a broad overview of fundraising in practice and feel more confident in your next steps as a fundraiser.
What will it cover?
- The reality of fundraising in the UK – statistics, facts and figures
- How to motivate your donors and maximise donations to your cause
- Basic fundraising techniques and useful tools to raise money from individual donors, major donors, corporate support, trusts and foundations
- Making an appeal: how to present it to funders and communicate effectively
- Case studies – what do others do better and how can we learn from others’ mistakes and successes?
Trainer: Kathy Roddy
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions