One day course
Being emotionally intelligent means they can develop effective working relationships, resolve conflicts and become more successful.
This course will help you improve your emotional intelligence, deepening your understanding of how you relate to yourself and others, and your unhelpful habitual responses – so everyone in your organisation can be happier and more productive.
Who should sign up?
Directors, managers and everyone whose work outcomes depend on building strong interpersonal relationships.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand your emotions and why they’re important in developing effective working relationships.
- Learn the importance of listening to understand and resolve conflict situations.
- Understand how the way we use language can affect our own and others’ mental states and how our physiological state affects others’ psychological states.
- Understand how our habitual responses often create negative states.
What will it cover?
- Learning how to be master of your mind and emotions
- Emotional, intra-personal and inter-personal intelligence
- Non-verbal and verbal communication
- How our emotions affect how we are perceived
- The importance of asking the right questions
- Understanding your perceptions
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions