* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
Book included: Speed Read: Presentations
One day course
It doesn’t have to be this way. There are techniques you can learn to give successful presentations, no matter what the subject or audience.
Sign up for this introductory course to learn a proven process for preparation and delivery, and for the chance to practise and get feedback.
You’ll finish the course well on your way to being a great public speaker.
Who should sign up?
Charity staff without much experience of public speaking, but who need to give presentations at work.
What will I get out of it?
- Get essential tips for structuring presentations.
- Explore and practise techniques to help you deliver a talk.
- Discuss how to handle the nerves and keep your audience’s attention.
- Identify areas for improvement and action to take.
What will it cover?
- Impromptu and prepared speeches
- Content of your speech: objectives, preparation, structure and delivery
- Other elements to take into account when giving a speech/presentation: timing, nerves, body language, rapport with audience, visuals and listening to your audience
- Practice session and feedback for future development
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions