Book included: The Complete Special Events Handbook
One day course
Do you feel your organisation is missing out on funding and awareness raising opportunities by not holding events?
If you do hold events, do you feel it takes a lot of your time for very little return?
Do you believe events fundraising is an avenue your organisation should explore?
Event fundraising is an excellent way to raise awareness of your cause and organisation as well as attract funders, reach a new audience and build loyal supporters and of course raise funds.
It is important however to initially see whether events is for you at this point in time, and if so, how to manage events efficiently to ensure you use your time and manage your cost effectively.
Who should sign up?
Those with little or no previous experience of organising events who wish to build on their existing events management skills, or are looking to introduce events as a new fundraising and awareness raising avenue for their organisation.
What will I get out of it?
- An opportunity to look at your organisations strengths and opportunities in relation to events fundraising
- An opportunity to explore your audience and define the right target group for your events
- A realistic look at whether events fundraising is right for you at this point in time
- What do you need to be events ready?
- How to manage events effectively and what resources and help you need
What will it cover?
- What is Fundraising events and what is gained from it
- What essential ingredients are essential in managing fundraising events
- How does Events fit in the Fundraising Mix
- What preparation and planning is needed ( a step by step approach)
- Importance of having realistic and measurable objectives
- Understanding of event life cycle and time line
- Looking at your target audience
- Budgeting and pricing an event
Trainer: Layla Moosavi
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions