Book discount included: 30% off The Guide to UK Company Giving 2019/20
One day course
This course will show you who to ask, how to ask and what to ask when it comes to corporate fundraising. It’s perfect for those new to the area, and will give you the tools and confidence to start developing opportunities for your organisation.
Who should sign up?
This course is for people with limited or no experience of corporate fundraising.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand the key characteristics of corporate fundraising.
- Identify potential corporate partners.
- Learn how to make successful approaches to corporate partners and maintain good relationships – increasing your organisation’s income.
What will it cover?
- Key characteristics of corporate fundraising
- Company motivations
- Identifying your organisation’s key selling points and how to package these opportunities
- Dealing with ethical issues
- Tax and VAT implications
- How to research potential corporate partners
- Making confident approaches
- Maintaining relationships
Trainer: Panikos Efthimiou
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions