One day course
*30% off The Directory of Grant Making Trusts 2018/19 when you do this course. Ask at reception on the day of the course.
If you’re new to this type of fundraising, this introductory course will teach you the secrets of unlocking money from trusts, so you can approach them confidently and successfully.
You’ll explore what trusts might be suitable for your charity, how to make the right approach at the right time, through to developing a long-term relationship with trusts.
Who should sign up?
Charity fundraisers with very little or no experience whatsoever of raising money from trusts.
What will I get out of it?
- Know where and how to research and find trusts.
- Know how to match projects to suitable trusts.
- Write effective trust applications to improve your chances. Did you know there are more than 9,000 trusts that give grants to charities in the UK? Just imagine how much money might be available for your organisation winning funding.
- Understand the importance of developing long-term relationships with funders.
What will it cover?
- Understanding what trusts are and how they work
- How to research trusts
- Matching projects to trusts
- Interpreting trust guidelines and criteria
- How to structure an application to a trust
- Budgets, monitoring and evaluation
- The trust’s perspective
- How to maintain and forge long-term relationships with trusts
Trainer: Linda Cressey
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions