One day course
Facilitating a meetings or event, requires a different set of attitude, skills and qualities to chairing a meeting.
This course will explore the how to best facilitate meetings and events in your organisation, so you can make good decisions quickly and effectively, with everyone on board.
Good facilitation skills can improve your whole organisation’s productivity. You can’t miss this indispensable course.
Who should sign up?
Staff currently responsible for facilitating meetings who want to improve their skills will find lots of useful new tips and advice. The course is also suitable for people new to facilitating meetings.
What will I get out of it?
- Recognise the basic theory of facilitation and of how groups can behave.
- Learn what knowledge and skills the facilitator should have.
- Be able to plan the right approach to achieve clearly identified objectives.
- Put the theory you learn into practice, testing it in the group.
- A toolbox of facilitation techniques
What will it cover?
- The meaning of ‘facilitation’
- Roles and responsibilities of the facilitator
- Facilitation styles and when best to use them
- Strategies for handling difficult behaviour
Trainer: Mike Phillips
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions