Half day course
“It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are” – Roy Disney.
If mission statements explain what your organisation exists to achieve and vision statements articulate where you aspire to be in the future, the purpose of core values is to help define the type of organisation you strive to be. The value of your values therefore only really emerges when the words are turned into deeds.
Who should sign up?
Those responsible for leading an organisation or a team where “raising the game” in terms of behaviour and aligning words with deeds is important to your success.
What will I get out of it?
By the end of the session, we will have:
- Explored the Value of Values – What and Why?
- Considered and identified what our values mean to us and how we use them to support performance and relationships
- Identified behaviours that promote and those that compromise our values
What will it cover?
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Express and share their own experiences, perceptions and witnessed behaviour, both positive and negative
- Evaluate the conduct and behaviours that are in line with their Values and those that are not
- Express their views as to how the Values identified can be lived within their work and social environments
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions