One day course
Do you feel as if your organisation is a small fish in a very big pond?
Do you feel overwhelmed by the competitive environment over funders and causes?
Do you feel not many people have heard of your organisation?
Well you are in the same boat as many other small charities.
Fundraising and raising awareness go hand in hand. Behind every successful charity is understanding your supporters and how to communicate with them effectively. It is important that you market and communicate your cause, strengths and skills effectively; as well as understand and know your audience.
Who should sign up?
This course is useful for those who have or are starting their own small charity or work in one and want to understand more about marketing and communication tips to make their organisation run more successfully.
What will I get out of it?
You will have the opportunity to focus on relating the course contents to your particular charity and identifying and understanding your target supporter group(s).
- To be able to highlight the unique selling points of your organisation/brand
- To look at how marketing and your organisation go hand in hand
What will it cover?
- An understanding of the definition of marketing
- To understand what is a marketing mix ( an overview)
- To identify various types of marketing that can be used in your organisation
- To identify and understand your target supporter base
- To look at various way of effectively communicating to your audience
- To look at what information is needed in a marketing strategy
- To understand why marketing is important and how it can be used in your organization
- An overview of what is a brand
Trainer: Layla Moosavi
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions