Digital book (pdf) included: The Guide to New Trusts
One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Unlocking funding can be tricky. But this training, aimed at those with some trust fundraising experience, will certainly help. You’ll learn how trusts and foundations think and what they want from applications, so you can understand how to get money from them.
You’ll leave with the knowledge to seriously increase your organisation’s income.
Who should sign up?
For those with some experience of trust fundraising, and anyone involved in managing this income stream at a strategic level.
What will I get out of it?
- Better understand the place of trusts in an organisation’s fundraising strategy.
- Understand the keys to successful trust fundraising.
- Be able to develop and monitor effective relationships with trusts.
- Make confident decisions when choosing a trust programme to best match the funding priorities for your organisation.
What will it cover?
- Key elements around the nature, structure and types of grant making trusts
- Current research and updates from DSC’s own research on the way trusts are working
- Identifying the place of trusts in your overall fundraising strategy
- Understand the main elements of your trust fundraising strategy
- Working with service colleagues to identify funding priorities suitable for trust fundraising
- Dealing with the difficult parts of the application process and understanding the jargon
- Monitoring and evaluation – vital account management
- Elements of a strong relationship
- Rules of engagement, top tips and best practice
Trainer: Gill Jolly
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions