One day course
Never has the saying been truer than when it comes to management. Making the transition from led to leader can be tough. But it’ll be a lot easier if you have some basic skills and techniques under your belt.
If you’ve recently become a manager, this course is an absolute must to make you feel confident and effective in your new role.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who has recently moved into a management role for the first time, or is about to.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore some of the issues involved in making the transition from staff to manager.
- Examine what is expected of people with a management role and responsibilities.
- Identify qualities and actions which make an effective manager.
- Guidelines for approaching common concerns for new managers, for example, managing people.
What will it cover?
- Moving into management – hopes and fears
- Management, manager, manage – terms and expectations
- Being a manager – qualities and activities
- Being a manager – roles and structures
- Being a manager – managing people
- Lots of practical activities in large and small groups
Trainer: Neil Johnstone
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions