Book included: It’s Murder in Management
One day course
If you are embarking on the start of your management journey this course is an absolute must when it comes to confidence and effectiveness.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who has recently moved into a management role for the first time, or is about to.
What will I get out of it?
- Explore some of the issues involved in making the transition from staff to manager.
- Examine what is expected of people with a management role and responsibilities.
- Identify qualities and actions which make an effective manager.
- Guidelines for approaching common concerns for new managers, for example, managing people.
What will it cover?
- Moving into management – hopes and fears
- Management, manager, manage – terms and expectations
- Being a manager – qualities and activities
- Being a manager – roles and structures
- Being a manager – managing people
- Lots of practical activities in large and small groups
Trainer: Eileen Browne
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions