One day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a one hour lunch break as well as brief refreshment breaks.
Taking charge is a tsunami experience – huge waves of information and expectations. You can quite easily get swept away or you can quietly take control – pinpointing the important and strategic issues to be addressed as a priority.
Preparing and planning before, or soon after, taking on the role and responsibilities of the Chief Executive will increase your confidence, make the right impression, stamp your way of doing things and create the success you deserve.
This course will help you to plan your transition into your new role. It will assist you with creating the personal changes you need to make to the way you act and behave through to how you interact with other people. We will go through the legal and technical issues you will need to confront and control. We will help you pinpoint the development issues you need to prioritise. We will help you increase your personal confidence.
Who should sign up?
This workshop is ideal for anyone who is about to take up the role of CEO or has recently done so. It is pertinent also for those planning for promotion in the near future.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand roles and responsibilities of a chief executive
- How to understand and get to know the organisation you are going to manage
- Understand how to start planning and implementing change
- How to manage up and how to manage down
- How to better look after yourself
What will it cover?
- What are the legal responsibilities of chief executives
- Working with the Board and in particular the Chair
- Understanding how to manage people and create and support teams
- Managing organisational change
- Creating and implementing strategy
- Getting to grips with finance
- Improving and strengthening your personal brand
Trainer: Uday Thakkar
Book your space and access an exclusive 15% off on DSC publications
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions