One day course
Stepping up to the role of a Charity Chief Executive role can be eased through preparation and planning. This workshop will help prepare you for your new role, help you plan your first few months and add to your confidence and improve your impact and effectiveness.
This course will help you to plan your transition in to your new role. The workshop will help you to get to grips with the legal responsibilities you take on and also what your roles and responsibilities are internally (the Board, the SMT and staff) and externally.
You will understand how you to review the organisation structure, strategy and finances and what you need to consider in creating your own approach and necessary changes.
You will also understand how to look after yourself better and not let your new responsibilities overwhelm you
Who should sign up?
This workshop is ideal for anyone who is about to take up the role of CEO or has recently done so. It is pertinent also for those planning for promotion in the near future.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand roles and responsibilities of a chief executive
- How to understand and get to know the organisation you are going to manage
- Understand how to start planning and implementing change
- How to manage teh Board and teh employees
- How to better look after yourself
What will it cover?
- What are the legal responsibilities of chief executives
- Understanding how to work with teh Board and especially teh chair
- Getting to grips with the team
- Reviewing the organisation
- Understanding the finances
- Planning for change
- Creating strategies for implementation
- Managing the change
- Personal development and safeguarding
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions