Half day course
This date is no longer available. You can still book on to our other dates listed on the left hand side.
The session will take a critical look at the recent media coverage of fundraising techniques, together with the proposals for the stricter regulation of fundraising.
Who is this for:
- Fundraisers who are responsible for raising money from individual donors through a variety of methods (including major donor fundraising and legacy fundraising).
What will I learn:
- An overview of recent media issues relating to fundraising
- Knowledge of the proposed new regulations
- How these new regulations may affect your charity
- What new safeguards should be put in place
- A risk analysis / checklist for new fundraising appeals and projects
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions