One hour online session 10.00 – 11.00
In this webinar you will learn how to quickly and efficiently record the processes you need within your organisation. Well written processes allow for clear delegation of even the most challenging jobs and are essential to the continued success of home working.
You will look at identifying different processes and setting up clear folder systems that will be used for access. We will also look at how to decide what content should be recorded and the mindset needed to write clear process guides.
Who should sign up?
For anybody that is responsible for processes within their organisation that have not yet been process mapped. This may be something as simple as processing an invoice or even something like creating and editing pages on your website. All business processes should be clearly mapped and it is even more important with most staff working remotely these days.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn how to identify different processes
- Explore what effective process guides do
- Identify the key parts of a process to ensure they are as clear as possible
- Tips that can help you organise your processes well
What will it cover?
- Building a complete set of processes for your organisation
- Understanding the needs of your organisation
- Writing clear and visual processes
Trainer: George Knight
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions