One day course
New to fundraising? Looking to brush up on your fundraising skills?
This course features a great mix of theory and fundamentals, practical ideas and case studies, as well as how to develop an understanding of why donors give.
You’ll come to understand how good fundraising works and how to apply it to your own charity.
Touching briefly on all kinds of fundraising: events, donors, high-value givers, legacies and corporate, this course gives you a complete overview to help you find your strengths and work on your weaknesses.
Who should sign up on this introduction to fundraising course?
This introductory course is principally aimed at those new to fundraising and those who would like to go into it as a career.
What will I get out of it?
- Understand the key principles of fundraising.
- Understand fundraising in the real world: with case studies and examples.
- Learn why donors, funders and corporates give and how to use these motivations to attract more money to your organisation.
- Find out how to identify your key donor types and gear your fundraising strategy towards them.
- Come away with new ideas and fresh motivation for raising funds for your organisation.
What will it cover?
- The ‘three R’ principles of fundraising
- Fundraising in practice
- Vital methods and tools for raising money
- Understanding your donors and funders and meeting their needs
- Measuring success
- Drawing up a fundraising plan
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions