Digital book (pdf) included: Speed Read: Flexible Working
Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
On this course we will spend the day looking at how to be an effective remote worker. Whether you have been working remotely for a long time or adjusting to remote working over the last few months, we will explore how to get the most out of your time and give you the best opportunity to work effectively.
We will then use what we learned to think about how to run effective meetings from remote locations whilst considering the various pitfalls of technology that come with having an increased reliance on our devices.
Now is the time to ensure that you are able to best deliver the social change you need to, without being concerned about where you are working from.
Who should sign up?
For anybody that has started to work remotely and wants to learn how to maximise their personal effectiveness. This course will also give guidance on how to manage or be managed remotely.
What will I get out of it?
- Learn simple tricks to help boost productivity remotely
- Explore how to set up your working environment
- Identify the benefits of working remotely and use them to establish the best times to perform different tasks
- Learn about the pitfalls of technology
What will it cover?
- Creating the perfect working environment
- Ensuring communication continues in the world of remote working
- Tailoring your working day to meet your own personal style
- Approaching your role with a managerial mindset
- Streamlining technological distractions for improved work performance and personal wellbeing
What people said about this course:
“George was great. A very informative day and lots of ideas to take forward!”
Sarah Fletcher, Revolving Doors Agency
Trainer: George Knight
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions