This date is no longer available. Please refer to the left of the page for alternative dates.
One day course
Building viable, sustainable supporter relationships is the key to developing income from individual giving. Part two of our programme focuses on how to successfully deliver integrated, multi-media marketing campaigns to acquire, retain and develop donors through a range of popular communication channels, whilst meeting the requirements of GDPR.
Who should sign up?
Practising fundraisers with 6+ months experience of fundraising from individuals or anyone responsible for fundraising from individuals.
What will I get out of it?
- Develop the skills required to implement a range of marketing communication activities to acquire, retain and develop individual donors using a range of popular digital and print channels.
- Better understand what makes attention grabbing creative and how to write interest holding copy that can deliver the desired action, across a range of communication channels.
What will it cover?
- Using internal data effectively and complying with GDPR.
- Exploiting data from external sources, such as list brokers and profilers.
- Creating effective content marketing for digital channels, including: email, web and social media.
- Creating effective print marketing, including: direct mail, inserts and off-the-page.
- Top tips and key considerations for achieving integration across the marketing communications mix.
Trainer: Nick Day
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions