One day course
Building viable, sustainable supporter relationships is the key to developing income from individual giving. Part two of our programme focuses on how to successfully deliver integrated, multi-media marketing campaigns to acquire, retain and develop donors through a range of popular communication channels, whilst meeting the requirements of GDPR.
Who should sign up?
Practising fundraisers with 6+ months experience of fundraising from individuals or anyone responsible for fundraising from individuals.
What will I get out of it?
- Develop the skills required to implement a range of marketing communication activities to acquire, retain and develop individual donors using a range of popular digital and print channels.
- Better understand what makes attention grabbing creative and how to write interest holding copy that can deliver the desired action, across a range of communication channels.
What will it cover?
- Using internal data effectively and complying with GDPR.
- Exploiting data from external sources, such as list brokers and profilers.
- Creating effective content marketing for digital channels, including: email, web and social media.
- Creating effective print marketing, including: direct mail, inserts and off-the-page.
- Top tips and key considerations for achieving integration across the marketing communications mix.
Trainer: Nick Day
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions