This date is no longer available.
One day course
Do you want to feel better in yourself and perform better at work? I imagine you will probably be answering yes to that question!
The better you feel, the more resilient you are and the more energy you have will result in higher performance. So it makes sense to spend time thinking about how you can improve your wellbeing, resilience and energy. But often we neglect ourselves and spending time on these areas falls down the list of priorities.
This course will allow you to spend some dedicated time looking at your wellbeing and give yourself a real chance to positively impact your performance.
Do yourself and your organisation a favour and move wellbeing up the priority list … and your performance will follow.
Who should sign up?
Anyone – this course is for you if you want to better manage your wellbeing to improve yourself and your performance. And if you want to support others wellbeing in the workplace to maximise performance.
What will I get out of it?
- Increased understanding of the role of wellbeing and it’s link to performance
- Awareness of your current wellbeing and how you manage it
- A toolbox of strategies, approaches, ideas and action to help you to be more resilient
- Feel empowered to take responsibility to proactively manage your own wellbeing
- An action plan of clear steps you can take to improve your wellbeing
What will it cover?
- Wellbeing and it’s importance
- Resilience and how you can build it
- Stress Triggers, Symptoms and Busters
- Conversations and Mindsets that support your wellbeing
- Energy Givers and Takers
- The Mindful Hour: the benefits of mindfulness, ideas for how to practice mindfulness and a chance to practice mindfulness
- Wellbeing Habits and Actions for the future
Trainer: Heather Brierley Staunton
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions