We’re really sorry, but due to the current pandemic we’re unable to despatch this title until at least the end of April.
If you don’t mind waiting, just order as normal and we’ll get your book to you as soon as we can. If you can’t wait, please do check our other titles to see if they may give you the help you need. Many of them are available in pdf or other electronic formats, and can be accessed instantly.
Who should buy this book?
For head teachers, teachers, governors, school business managers and other staff, as well as Parent Teacher Associations and other volunteers wishing to raise significant support.
This comprehensive manual is designed to help you and your school raise your game and maximise your fundraising returns regardless of your previous fundraising past. Incorporating a treasure chest of ideas and methods it shows you how to evaluate your fundraising, plan your resources and unlock new funding for your school.
What does it cover?
- Assessing your fundraising programme, your resources and future needs
- How to establish a fundraising ‘culture’
- Sources of funding and how to access them
- A compendium of 15 different fundraising opportunities. from major donors, trusts and statutory and company fundraising, through sponsorship, recycling and text giving to legacies and cause-related marketing, each is described clearly and practically
- Also includes useful sections on donor motivation, the art of persuasion, and the management of fundraising when things don’t go quite to plan are all clearly described.
Have a look inside Raising Funds for Your School.
About the author
Nick Ryan is a development professional with a broad range of fundraising experience in both the charity and education sectors, having raised tens of millions of pounds of non-statutory funds and hundreds of millions of pounds of statutory income for good causes.
The founder and director of organisational development consultancy Vantage Fundraising, Nick was also instrumental in founding Schools Funding Network, which enables educational establishments to fundraise for any project, large or small, and to interact with major donors, charitable trusts, foundations, parents and other potential funders.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions