Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
DSC runs specialist conferences for the voluntary sector with timely and topical charity training workshops. We also offer in-house training on every aspect of charity learning.
- Focus on Corporate Fundraising, 11 July, London
- Trustee Fair, 13 September 2013, Central London
- Charity Accountants' Conference, 19 & 20 September 2013, Birmingham
- Focus Fair Leadership and Change, 26 September 2013, Central London
- Focus on Trust Fundraising, 3 October 2013, Central London
- HR & Employment Law Conference, 10 October 2013, Central London
- Charity Writing and Publications Training Day, 24 October 2013, Central London
Focus on Corporate Fundraising Day - 11 July 2013
This is a chance to learn from experienced trainers in the field, funders themselves and corporate researchers to find out what companies are looking for. You can choose from a range of topics, all focused on difference aspects of corporate fundraising and create your own personalised day.
Sessions are £35 each or you can book a day rate at £130 that includes lunch.
Find out more at http://www.focusonfundraising.org.uk/Corporate/index.html.
Social Change Awards winners
DSC Social Change Awards celebrate the passionate individuals and effective organisations committed to making a positive impact on society. To find out more about the winners from this event please visit http://www.socialchangeawards.org.ukSocial Change Awards winners
Have your say
We want to provide you with the best possible service so we would love to hear your comments. Please send us your feedback.