Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
DSC runs specialist conferences for the voluntary sector with timely and topical charity training workshops. We also offer in-house training on every aspect of charity learning.
- May Fayre, 21-23 May 2013, Central London
- Volunteer Fair, 5 June 2013, Central London
- Focus on Corporate Fundraising, 11 July, London
- Trustee Fair, 13 September 2013, Central London
- Charity Accountants' Conference, 19 & 20 September 2013, Birmingham
- HR & Employement Law Conference, 17 October 2013, Central London
- Charity Writing and Publications Training Day, 24 October 2013, Central London
May Fayre - 21, 22 & 23 May 2013
Come and celebrate all that is great about our Voluntary Sector at May Fayre - a three day training extravaganza.
Choose from over 50 individual training workshops, covering a wide variety of vital subjects for as little as £25 when booking more than 4 workshops!
Charityfair is taking a year off, and will be back in 2014. For 2013, May Fayre will provide you with all your essential voluntary sector training needs, given by exceptional trainers of the highest standard. It will also offer you that sense of fun that you just don't get at any other events.
Find out more at http://www.mayfayre.org.uk/.
Social Change Awards winners
DSC Social Change Awards celebrate the passionate individuals and effective organisations committed to making a positive impact on society. To find out more about the winners from this event please visit http://www.socialchangeawards.org.ukSocial Change Awards winners
Have your say
We want to provide you with the best possible service so we would love to hear your comments. Please send us your feedback.