There are various ways you can pay for our services:
We accept all major credit/debit cards including Visa; MasterCard; Delta; Maestro.
We are sorry that we cannot accept American Express. If you have received an invoice and would like to pay by card please contact Customer Services and have your account number to hand.
We are happy to provide you with an VAT invoice for all of our products and services, except downloadable book titles which should be purchased via our website by card.
We will send an invoice for your chosen product where the cost is £50.00 or more and you are a UK-based organisation or resident.
If you would like to pay by cheque please make your cheque payable to Directory of Social Change. If you received an invoice from us please enclose the attached Remittance advice with your cheque.
If you have received an invoice and would like to pay by bank transfer (BACS) please use the bank details on the invoice to pay. You can send remittance advice notifications to our credit controller at [email protected].
If you would like us to send you our bank details please (contact customer services).
If you have a DSC voucher to use, simply purchase your chosen product or service online and request an invoice. Then contact customer services and we will ensure that the fees are deducted from your voucher spend.
You can use a combination of voucher and any other method of payment to pay for your order.
Terms of payment
Payment for all DSC products and services on invoice must be made within 14 days.
We offer a flexible, all-encompassing voucher, which you can use on any DSC product or service including publications, training courses, events, subscription website and in-house training.
- Choose the value of your voucher (£50 to £10,000)
- Designate an organisation to use it (it can be yours or another)
- Request an invoice or pay for the voucher by card
- Redeem the value within 12 months of the date of purchase.
How to order a voucher
- To order your voucher please email [email protected] or call 020 4526 5995.
- You can pay by card over the phone, or we can issue you with an invoice.
- Once payment is received you will be issued with a voucher code and further instructions on how to redeem the value of your voucher against our products and services.
- Please note that your voucher is not in the form of a gift certificate. The value is recorded and managed by our finance team.
- To use the value of your voucher in full or in part simply purchase your chosen product or service online, by email or phone and request an invoice. Then contact customer services and we will ensure that the fees are deducted from your voucher spend and tell you your new balance.
- You can top up your voucher at any time if you wish.
Voucher terms and conditions
- The Voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase or until the monetary value of the voucher has been used, whichever is sooner.
- Only the designated authorised recipient of the voucher may redeem its value.
- Vouchers can be used as part payment and so if the price of the goods and/or services exceeds this value, the balance must also be paid on purchase.
- The Voucher does not guarantee a place, it only enables the holder to book a place on any course or event when places are available.
- DSC vouchers cannot be used retrospectively, i.e. applied to orders or bookings already placed with us.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash nor sold or transferred for value.
- Normal DSC terms and conditions for publications orders, subscription websites, courses and event bookings apply.
- Vouchers remain the property of the Directory of Social Change