Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Published by ncvo
Taking you from the beginning of a campaign to its completion this guide follows the structure of the campaigns cycle from analysing and selecting the issue, developing strategy, planning the campaign, delivering it and monitoring progress to evaluating impact and drawing out learning.
Building on the concepts of previous Good Campaigns Guides it also places campaigning and influencing into the wider context that you might be working in.
New areas include:
- Developing an evidence base and policy proposals,
- Developing a theory of change and embedding evaluation
- Securing funding for your campaign
- Communicating campaign concepts and framing the debate
- Coping with success and becoming a partner in delivering change.
- ISBN 978 0 7199 1807 0
- 187 page(s)
- 3rd Edition
- December 2010