Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
This service is for voluntary and community sector organisations that want to better understand their finances and how to better plan for the future.
It could be in the form of an interactive workshop which will help you diagnose your current financial position: ‘What are your sources of income, what is your dependency, how efficient are you in managing your finances?’.
Equally, it could take the form of a piece of consultancy work, working closely with your senior management team and financial specialists.
Either approach will help you create a financial strategy aligned to your organisational strategies and assist you in exploring income diversification and sustainability.
- Topics may include:
- Where you are now?
- What are your income sources?
- What is your dependency on them?
- How financially efficient are you currently?
- Look to the future: where is your organisation now?
- Where do you want it to be?
- What will the external environment look like?
- How much will it cost to implement your strategy?
- Financing the changes
- Managing the process
- Minimising risk
- Aligning your financial strategy to yourorganisational strategy
- Reviewing different funding strategies
Contact Marina Doku to find out more about this new service in confidence on 020 7391 4896.