Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
If you’ve never really asked companies for money before, it can seem daunting. It shouldn’t. All you need to know is who to ask, how to ask and what to ask. For those new to corporate fundraising.
Duration: 1 day
An introduction to corporate fundraising which aims to give participants the tools and confidence to start developing corporate fundraising opportunities for their organisation.
Those with limited or no experience of corporate fundraising.
- Understand the key characteristics of corporate fundraising
- Identify potential corporate partners
- Make approaches to corporate partners and maintain good relationships
- Key characteristics of corporate fundraising
- Company motivations
- Identifying your organisation’s key selling points and how to package these opportunities
- Dealing with ethical issues
- Tax and VAT implications
- How to research for potential corporate partners
- Making confident approaches
- Maintaining relationships
Venues and Dates
Charity Centre, Directory of Social Change, 24 Stephenson Way, London NW1 2DP
Band A £255.00
Band B £350.00
Band C £500.00
Band A: Voluntary and community organisations with a turnover of up to £500,000.
Band B: Voluntary and community organisations with a turnover of over £500,000.
Band C: Statutory and commercial organisations.
You can also:
Book by post / fax