Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
For anyone who manages people and wants to learn how to deal with conflict and ‘difficult behaviour’. Understand what we mean by ‘difficult behaviour’ and develop effective ways of handling it with greater confidence.
Duration: 1 day
Book Included: Managing Conflict
To understand what we mean by ‘difficult behaviour’ and to discover ways of dealing with it effectively
Anyone who manages people.
- Understand that people aren’t intrinsically ‘difficult’ but some of their behaviour can make managing them ‘difficult’
- Draw on your knowledge, skill and experience to develop effective ways of handling ‘difficult’ behaviour with greater confidence
- Understanding our own ‘difficult behaviour’
- Typical difficult behaviour
- Understanding others
- Ideas and strategies for handling difficult behaviour
- Four key competencies of emotional intelligence
- Influencing model
- Dealing with conflict
- Practical role play exercises
Venues and Dates
Charity Centre, Directory of Social Change, 24 Stephenson Way, London NW1 2DP
Band A £200.00
Band B £300.00
Band C £385.00
Band A: Voluntary and community organisations with a turnover of up to £500,000.
Band B: Voluntary and community organisations with a turnover of over £500,000.
Band C: Statutory and commercial organisations.
You can also:
Book by post / fax