What is the purpose of the report?
This reports presents an evaluation of the impact of grants distributed by the Liverpool ONE Foundation through the Community Foundation for Merseyside, in support of children and young people’s mental health in the City of Liverpool.
What does it cover?
- A litrature review
- The amount of grant funding Liverpool ONE awarded
- Types of interventions did Liverpool ONE fund
- Issues affecting the beneficiaries of Liverpool ONE’s grantees
- Evidence of impact from grantees
- The difference Liverpool ONE’s grants made
What did people say?
Rae Brooke, Chief Executive, Community Foundation for Merseyside: “We are delighted that DSC’s findings show that the funds distributed provided vital support to children and young people across Merseyside, often supporting preventative work or filling gaps left by overloaded public services.”
“The report provides valuable recommendations which we will both implement and share; most notably, giving advice to many of the charities that we work alongside around their monitoring and evaluation systems.”
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions