Skip the primary navigation if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
If you are a journalist with an urgent media enquiry, please call 08450 77 77 07 and ask for the press office. Alternatively, please email DSC Press Office
Demanding times: how trusts that make grants to individuals are responding to rising social need
Several years of recession, deep public sector cuts and a squeeze on funding for charitable services are taking their toll on vulnerable people – so how are grantmakers that support individual beneficiaries reacting to the changing environment?Learn more
£150m Olympics cash could be returned to Lottery good causes by 2014
Our Big Lottery Refund campaign is starting to bear fruit – a recent letter we received from sports Minister Hugh Robertson MP confirms that up to £150 million may be paid back to lottery distributors from the Olympic Lottery Distribution Fund by 2014.Learn more
- If the cap doesn't fit, give it up, George! [pdf document]
- DSC Response to the Review of the Charities Act 2006 [pdf document].
- Big Society in the Middle East: Could Big Society be both cause and cure of the Arab revolutions? [pdf document].
- Additional analysis of the research evidence on individual giving (submitted by DSC in response to the Giving green paper March 2011) [pdf document].
- DSC response to the Government’s Giving green paper consultation (March 2011) [pdf document].