If you can’t make it to our venue, but still don’t want to miss out on the fantastic sessions at this year’s Charityfair then fear not! We will be live streaming six sessions so you don’t have to get left behind. You will also have the opportunity to live stream the inspirational talks.
You can click here to get your virtual ticket for the event for just £99 for both days.
What is live streaming?
Live streaming means you can watch the key workshops and speakers live. It’s very easy, you can purchase it here and get access to the workshop room as if you were there. And if you can’t make it at the time, don’t worry, you can watch it later, as you’ll have the sessions to watch on-demand for one month after the event.
What is a learning lab?
90 minute training includes:
- 60 minute seminar delivered by sector experts
- 15 minute group work and discussion time
- 15 minute Q&A session – ask direct questions to the trainer and guest speaker
Which learning labs will be live streamed?
On Day 1 (28 June) we will be live streaming all the marketing learning labs:
- Maximising Search Engine Marketing (Digital marketing agency, upriseUp)
- 10 ways to write for any medium (Jennifer Campbell, Charity copywriter and Matt Chittock, Freelance copywriter and editor)
- 30 ways to supercharge your digital writing (Matt Kurton, Freelance Copywriter for Oxfam, Mind, Barndardo’s)
On Day 2 (29 June) we will be live streaming all the fundraising learning labs:
- Effective fundraising strategy (Kathy Roddy, DSC Associate and fundraising trainer)
- Fundraising Playing Field- Put your best foot forward (Carla Whalen, Russell Cooke)
- Writing a letter to a grant-making trust (Kathy Roddy, DSC Associate and fundraising trainer)
Day one Inspirational Talk at 11:30 – Let’s collaborate…connecting charities with businesses
More charities are looking to corporate partners to help diversify their funding.
However, businesses have much more to offer than just financial input – including time, skills and commitment of employees. We’ll explore 6 ways to help make that connection: Think local and informal, get talking, find a good match, make use of your networks, sell yourself and weigh it up.
Day two closing Inspirational Talk at 16:30 – Women and Leadership
Julie Bentley will consider how well the UK is doing to support women in leadership roles. She will share some personal reflections and tips and will talk about the work Girlguiding does to empower the next generation of female leaders.
How do I book?
We are partnering with Be Inspired Films to bring Charityfair live streaming to you. Be Inspired Films is a multi-award winning creative agency supporting social purpose organisations to capture the emotion and impact in a way that inspires customers and supporters at scale. Find out more about them here.
See what people had to say about our Fundraising Fair live stream
An excellent affordable way to access a quality event. travel costs etc. often make it difficult for small orgs like ourselves to attend. – Jennifer Kirkham, Chapter Arts Centre
This is a great innovation and meant I could watch sessions relevant to me without taking a long time out of the office. As soon as it finished I could continue with my work, fired up with the new knowledge I had gained. – Alisa Lakeman-Ford, St Wilfrid’s Hospice
The live stream worked very well and was good valuable. I had missed any advertising about the fundraising fair until the day before, so the option of attending virtually was really helpful, as I could join last minute without booking time out of work. – Paul Hutchings, John Pounds Centre