Thursday 4 March
Imperial Health Charity – Compassionate Communities
A reminder that the deadline for the Imperial Health Charity’s Compassionate Communities grant programme is the Monday 8 March 2021. Funding is available to improve the health and wellbeing for people in north west London most affected by Covid-19. Find out more about the grant here.
Wednesday 3 March
Magic Little Grants 2021
Grants of £500 are available to charities, community groups and schools that are either in their first year of operation of have an annual income of under £250,000. The fund will support the following themes:
1. Improving mental wellbeing
2. Enabling community participation in the arts
3. Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
4. Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
5. Improving biodiversity and green spaces
6. Enabling participation in physical activity
7. Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
8. Increasing community access to outdoor space
For further information on the grant scheme please visit the Localgiving website.
Tuesday 2 March
The London Mayor’s Resillience Fund
The aim of £1 million challenge fund is to incentivise innovators to address socially impactful issues facing London, help the city emerge stronger from COVID-19 and ensure the capital is prepared for future disruptive challenges. The closing date for applications is Thursday 1 April 2021. Click here for further information on the fund.
Monday 1 March
The Alec Dickson Trust
Grants of up to £500 are available to UK-based volunteering or community service projects, organised and run by people under 30 years old, which directly or indirectly respond to COVID-19. The deadline for applications is Sunday 21 March 2021. Click here for further information on the grants.