Thursday 29 April 2021
Side by Side Fund (England and Wales)
The National Survivor User Network’s Side by Side Fund is awarding grants between £200 and £500 to help peer support, mutual aid or self-help groups ‘connect remotely, prepare to move their activities to face-to-face, or make their group more sustainable’.
To be eligible your group should:
- Be located in England or Wales
- Benefit people or communities who live with mental ill-health, trauma and distress
- Take place in a community setting (i.e. not NHS or local authority)
- Be in some way led by the members of the community you engage
Applications are scheduled to close on Monday 31 May 2021. Find out more here.
Wednesday 28 April 2021
The Global Majority Fund – Muslim Charities Forum
Muslim Charities Forum is distributing funds from Comic Relief’s Global Majority Fund. Applications are open to registered charities and CICs that are led by individuals from and/or focused on communities experiencing racial inequality and the impacts of Covid-19. Grants of up to £10,000 are available for project or core costs. Applications will close at 17.00 on Friday 30 April 2021. Find out more here.
Tuesday 27 April 2021
Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund (Scotland)
The Scottish Government has launched a £500,000 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund in partnership with YouthLink Scotland to support third and private sector organisations that provide outdoor learning in schools and other formal education settings.
To be eligible organisations must:
- Be located in Scotland
- Routinely provide curricular relevant outdoor learning opportunities for young people aged 3 – 18
- Apply in partnership with one or more formal education establishment such as a nursery, school or college
Applications close at 12pm on Friday 14 May 2021. Find out more here.