23 January 2019 for immediate release
CASH-STRAPPED CHARITIES TOLD TO GET FUNDS ONLINE
Charities are struggling as much as anyone with what the implications of Brexit might be. With EU funding disappearing, and the future of UK government funding uncertain, the new Funds Online website from the Directory of Social Change (DSC) aims to help charities find over £8billion in funding from 8,000 different funders.
The Funds Online platform is slick, quick, and has a range of features designed to make finding funding as easy as possible for everyone, from trustees and volunteers to professional fundraisers.
Charities looking for funding will be able to start their search with a simple, yet powerful online search, and use their dashboard to log and track their applications all in one place.
Funds Online subscribers will be able to access:
- Up to 8,000 funders giving £8 billion, all on one website. Funds Online combines data from our previous four funding websites – Trustfunding.org.uk, Governmentfunding.org.uk, Companygiving.org.uk and Grantsforindividuals.org.uk – all on one website.
- New user dashboard that will help subscribers to keep track of applications.
- Improved search function; a quicker and more intuitive experience, helping subscribers to connect with funding like never before.
- Find funding on the go; access funding on a range of mobile devices.
- Same great team behind the data – we have a team of expert researchers updating the data to help you save time in your search.
The Directory of Social Change has helped tens of thousands of charities find funding with its previous funding databases and printed directories for decades. Funds Online brings all of that knowledge, experience, data, and more, together into one fantastic grant finding tool.
Funds Online will be available from 23rd January 2019. Visit FundsOnline.org.uk to find out more.
For further information, please contact Jose Blazquez, Marketing Executive via email email@example.com or phone 020 7697 4097.
Notes to editors:
- Founded in 1974, the Directory of Social Change (DSC) is a national charity which supports an independent voluntary sector through campaigning, training and publications. DSC is the largest supplier of information and training to the voluntary sector, and its work helps tens of thousands of organisations every year achieve their aims. Learn more at www.dsc.org.uk.