One day course
Book included: Making a Lasting Difference
Who should sign up?
For senior managers, directors and trustees. Organisational sustainability is fundamental for any successful charity, it’s about organisational resilience and development and how to balance capacity with demand.
What will I get out of it?
- By the end of the workshop, participants will have:
- Improved their understanding of sustainability
- Increased ability to think about sustainability in new ways
- Gained access to new tools for working on sustainability
- Increased ability to assess the sustainability of the organisation
- Increased ability to make plans for improving sustainability
What will it cover?
- Built to last?
- Understanding sustainability – paradoxes, principles and practices
- The five capabilities – introduction
- Your sustainability challenges
- Feedback and questions
- Working on your sustainability challenges and plans
- Bringing it all back home: planning and ideas for embedding sustainability
- Action planning
Before you attend
To help prepare for the event, please download the Lasting Difference resource and complete the self-assessment sections (Involvement, Income Generation, Innovation, Improvement, Impact Measurement)
Trainer: Laura Lebec
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions