* Coronavirus update – As you will be aware, Government has advised against unnecessary gatherings and for people to work remotely where possible, which includes training events. While all of DSC’s March and April course dates have been rescheduled to later in the year, this date is currently available to book, however it’s possible that this course will also be rescheduled to later in the year.
If we do need to reschedule this date, please be assured that all delegates who are already booked on will be contacted and we’ll be in touch again when we’ve got the new date in the diary.
Book included: Legacy and In-Memory Fundraising
One day course
Who should sign up?
Anyone who wants to generate income from legacies. Legacies for smaller charities are growing faster than trusts and foundations, faster than statutory income and faster than corporate income, and local and smaller charities are benefiting. The good news? You have to invest virtually nothing to gain a fortune.
What will I get out of it?
This one day course will empower you to:
- Identify the best prospects
- Know what to communicate to everyone
- How to make action easy
- How to satisfy your trustees
- But the cost will be minimal
What will it cover?
Legacy income for charities has grown from £1.7 billion to £3 billion in 19 years and YOU can be part of this growth with no risk. Join us, the course will cover everything you need to know.
Trainer: Richard Radcliffe
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions