Please note, this course will take place in Liverpool only.
This course will help you to understand the case for support, to develop your own and create different ones for different audiences.
Who should sign up?
Anyone who is struggling to tell people everything that they do, or finding it difficult to get people to understand what they do
What will I get out of it?
- A clear understanding of the principles behind a case for support
- Identify the types of case for support your organisation needs
- Explore the language to use for different audiences
- Create a case for support for two of your identified groups
What will it cover?
- The principles of case for support
- Building a case for support
- Presenting your case for support
- Feedback from peer group and trainer
- Exploring how decision are made by grant givers
- Writing a case for support for a grant giving foundation
- The language to use for grant givers, the general public and corporates
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions