Half day online course
Online courses take place via Zoom and include a brief refreshment break.
This course is part of the Building a Successful Organisation series of courses – find out more about booking all 6 dates here, or click on the dates in the menu to the left of this text to find out more about the other courses.
In turbulent times of constant change, increasing need and scarcity of funds, organisations need to prioritise ways to improve resilience and sustainability. When you are in the thick of it there is little to time to research or reflect let alone implement much needed change. This workshop is a succinct introduction to practical methodologies and tools to help you improve your organisation.
The series of workshops act as a comprehensive guide to building, improving, or scaling a charitable, or other not for profit, organisations. This is pertinent in an era where change is continuous, and uncertainty abounds. Each workshop will give insight, practical guidance and examples to improve a particular area of the organisation. Each module is a standalone workshop however you will maximise your knowledge and skills by attending all six which will assist you in improving your organisation’s resilience.
Who should sign up?
This workshop is for chief executives, senior managers, managers, those aspiring to management, trustees and anyone interested in organisational improvement.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Tools and methodologies to review, decide and implement changes to improve organisational resilience and sustainability
- A better understanding of the areas where your organisation creates greatest value and so requires the greatest focus
- What makes an organisation successful, resilient, and sustainable?
- Reviewing building blocks of success
- Creativity & innovative organisational cultures
- What is a learning organisation?
- Purpose as a driver for engagement, inspiration and success
- People, problems, and visions of change
- Solutions that meet the need, work and are easier to deliver
- Creating value for your stakeholders
- Creating a mission that will help you achieve your vision
- What is your solution and how do you know it is the right solution?
- What makes you different – the organisational value proposition?
- Safeguarding your organisation with robust financial management and systems
Trainer: Uday Thakkar
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions