* Know which sessions you want to book? Click here now or if you would like to speak to someone about the event or have any questions, give us a call on 020 7697 4200.
Early bird booking is now closed. You can still book your place at the conference below.
The Charity Accountant’s Conference 2017
A partnership event with Sayer Vincent, The Charity Accountants’ Conference gives charity finance professionals:
- Updates on legal, tax and accounting issues from charity experts
- 24 practical hands-on sessions to develop your skills and knowledge
- Opportunities to develop soft skills
Need details of how to get to the Crowne Plaza Hotel Nottingham?
Want to book a room for the night before the conference?
- You’ll need to contact the Crowne Plaza Nottingham directly on 0115 936 9936 and give the code dsc2009.
- This code will automatically provide you with a discounted rate of £99 bed and breakfast for the night.
- The discount applied is 39% as the original price is £161.
There are 50 rooms available for the 20 September and this offer is available until 20 August.
Download the brochure
Check out full session details for the Charity Accountants’ Conference by viewing the brochure here.
Over the two days we will cover key topical areas over 24 sessions, such as:
- Fundraising regulation
- Code of good governance
- Delegating effectively
- Fraud and cyber security
- Culture – the role of finance
- Trading and social enterprise
Expert advice surgeries with Veale Wasbrough Vizards or Sayer Vincent
If you’d like to book a free 15 minute slot with either of these expert organisations, please email Evangeline at email@example.com and she will be in touch to arrange a suitable time slot.
Opening Plenary: Role of finance staff in meeting the challenges of the charity sector – Day one 10.15-11.00
Keynote Speech: The view from the Charity Commission – Day two 13.45-14.30
Want to exhibit?
Contact Shireen on 020 7697 4109.
Exhibiting this year
|Third Sector is the UK’s leading publication for everyone who needs to know what’s going on in the voluntary and not-for-profit sector.|
Click here for more information.
*Residential rate includes hotel accommodation, 3 course meal and entertainment.
To book accommodation for the night before the event please email Evangeline Kirupairajah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential rate for charities: £650 (band a or b below)
Residential rate for commercial organisations: £1,050 (band c below)
Non-residential charities: £550 Non-residential commercial: £900
One day charities: £350 One day commercial: £500
**Please note that if you’d like to book the two day non-residential rate, please email our Customer Service team on email@example.com with your session choices and we’ll confirm the booking. Unfortunately at this time we have a small issue which is causing this particular rate to appear incorrectly when selected.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions