Fresh ideas, opportunities and contacts
Combining the most popular session formats from previous years with fresh and exciting new programme elements, this year’s Charity Accountants’ Conference 2020 will have it all!
Whether you’re relatively new to the world of charity accounting or a seasoned finance leader in search of leadership inspiration, the conference programme will give you the opportunity to mix and match sessions at various seniority levels from three different content streams to suit your individual needs.
And of course the two day residential setting is the perfect opportunity to meet and network with other charity finance professionals in a friendly and informal environment.
What is new this year?
- NEW Bonus Learning Sessions in small groups.
Catch the trainers from previous seminars and workshops during bonus learning sessions and ask the questions you want answered in small groups.
- NEW More varied breakout sessions.
Attend one-hour seminars to get compact updates and overviews on a range of topics and two-hour interactive workshops to dig deeper.
- Get more details on session types and topics here now
- Whilst we don’t have a brochure yet with session details for 2020, have a look at the 2019 event brochure here to get a feel for the event.
Experts Resource Area
Ring George today to exhibit on 0207 697 4088 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sayer Vincent – Sayer Vincent is an audit and advisory firm with a social purpose. Established over 30 years ago, we provide a full range of audit, assurance, tax and consultancy services targeted exclusively at charities and other social purpose organisations. We are proud of this exclusive focus. It means that all our staff and partners have made a clear commitment to wanting to work with the sector and to deliver our objective of supporting social purpose organisations to be more effective at delivering their social impact. We measure our success on how effectively we achieve that objective. Find out more about our services at: www.sayervincent.co.uk.
Booking options and prices
*Special super early bird rates available on residential option until 31 March
Whilst we’re sorting out the finishing touches to your event, fine tuning session details etc, for the moment you can now pre-book at a super early bird rate (without making session choices). Once the sessions are then finalised, we’ll be in touch so you can make your choices.
Residential (both conference days & accommodation) – includes 4 star accommodation and evening meal on Thursday, plus much more!
Charities: £499 (Super Early Bird), £580 (Early Bird), £650 (Standard)
Commercial: £899 (Super Early Bird), £950 (Early Bird), £1050 (Standard)
Non-residential A (both conference days, no accommodation)
Non-residential B (one conference day only – either Thursday or Friday – no accommodation)
Want to book a room for Wednesday 16 September?
- Please contact Nottingham Crowne Plaza directly to make your booking on 0115 936 9933 and explain that you are attending the Charity Accountants’ Conference (17-18 September 2020) organised by DSC.
- Accommodation will cost £102 ( a lower offer for delegates attending this conference). Please note that you will need to pre-pay at the time of booking. There will be no refunds available should you wish to cancel your booking at a later date.
- Please note that this offer is only available until 31 July 2020.
*The online booking form below is for residential bookings only – simply select day one and day two and select your rate (the booking form will show the residential rates from £499).
To book non-residential 1 or 2 day tickets, please either ring 0207 697 4200 or email email@example.com.
By placing this order you agree to DSC's terms and conditions:
Terms and conditions